GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 1 These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between BIC Capital Market Ltd. (Provider) and the user (User) of the services provided by it (Service).
II. PROVIDER'S DATA
Art. 2. BIC Capital Market Ltd. is registered with the Registry Agency, Commercial Register under Unified Identification Code (BULSTAT): 831927223, registration under the Value Added Tax Act: BG831927223 and the following contact details:
A: 16-20 Alabin Str., Sofia 1000, Bulgaria;
T: +3592 9801086,
F: +3592 9814567,
III. SERVICE CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. Services provided by the Provider to the Usee are available online via the Internet:
Art. 4. The Provider provides and the Users uses the Services according to the parameters announced on the Provider's Internet site (beis.bia-bg.com).
Art. 5. By using BEIS, the User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, which automatically take effect upon the first use of beis.bia-bg.com.
IV. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 6. The protection of personal data is regulated in the Privacy and Data Protection Policy of BIC Capital Market Ltd.
V. COPYRIGHT AND USE LIMITATIONS
Art. 7. (1) Copyrights and all other intellectual property rights over the information provided through the Services, as well as the design of the site beis.bia-bg.com, belong to the Provider and are under the protection of the national and international legislation in the field of intellectual property, copyright and related rights.
(2) The User is obliged to indicate the name of the Provider as source in all cases of reproducing, distributing, publishing or producing works based on the information received from http://beis.bia-bg.com
VI. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8 (1) The Provider uses different (including official) sources of information in the Services and is not responsible for its accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
(2) The Provider shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the User as a result of actions and investments based on information included in the Services.
(3) The Provider does not provide investment advice, does not recommend the purchase and/or sale of securities or investments.
(4) The Provider shall not be liable in cases where the data provided by the User are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate.
VII. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
Art. 9. (1) These General Terms and Conditions shall be provided to the User for introduction and acceptance in Bulgarian and English and shall be available at beis.bia-bg.com.
(2) The General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User from the moment of the first use of the Services until the termination of their use.
(3) These Terms and Conditions may be modified by the Provider at any time, for which Users will be informed on the website http://beis.bia-bg.com and in an appropriate manner.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
Art. 10. (1) The relations not regulated by the present General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the effective legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) All disputes between the parties shall be settled through negotiations, and in case of unresolved agreement - by the Arbitration Court of the Bulgarian Industrial Association.
Last updated: May 23, 2018